Monday, May 19, 2008

a test to see if you are paying attention

I think it was last week that I blogged about Ross' Salad.
Well, I'm still not over it and I will make it a staple in my diet... like chocolate, or water.
I understand that the thought of watching Ross' Talky Blogs may not be appealing to some, so I've caved and decided to include a photo and recipe so that you, too, can over-indulge in this sensory-explosive meal!


(note: there is no tofu in the image above, and I have thrown in some arugula, sunflower seeds and a piece of fiber-filled cardboard, I mean, Wasa toast with a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese on top!)

- baby spinach
- strawberries
- crumbled goat cheese
- tofu (however you like it, I buy it baked and firm)
- shredded carrots

dressing: (there's no right or wrong to the ratios here, although the vinegarette is the main component)
- basalmic vinegar (i just buy the dressing)
- honey
- stone ground mustard
- squirt of lemon juice

Okay, I'm done talking about it.
I swear.

2 comments:

itsallgroovy said...

I was blog hopping and found this delicious picture. WOW.. thanks for sharing!! :-)
Amanda

CALAMITY JANE said...

i love this salad!! and ross!! :)